Saturday, January 30, 2010

good bye ...

is what january is saying,and will be doing tomorrow! i can't believe it either! the first month a the new year,and decade! wow! so much has happened, but yet been boring. how that can be,i'm still not sure. i was gazing through my wonderful planner kel got me for christmas,and i'm amazed at how much i have in there from feb-sept! sheesh! someone asked me a question the other that threw me for a loop. she asked," if God sent you a wonderful,Godly,man who would like to marry you, would you have time to get married?"

my response,"we would need to get to know each other pretty well, so the engagement could happen this year and the wedding next." so basically,no. so that's something i'm going to work on.

no, not finding a husband. God knows who that is, and needs to be, and if i need one. God's plan for me,may not include a husband, and i know that. have accepted that. am content with that. love and am happy about that. but anyways, i have decided to make more time for me.

yes, i'm single and still live at home with my parents (im only there if it's snowy and icy usually. and refuse to pay rent for work and a home), but i don't take a lot of "me" time. most girls go get their hair done,and that's their "me" time. well, for me, getting my hair done is a quick thing. whoever has the time when i have the time. it's also either after we've worked ALL day long, or before another full day hits. getting my hair done is not relaxing to me. well, the shampoo is :) but then again, countless times have i had color on my hair or if i was just getting a cut, i had to shampoo it myself.so back to me time ... i'm trying to think of somethings to do for me and with just me that doesn't cost a lot of money.

i used to get my nails done. i enjoyed it, but it's not healthy for your nails to keep something fake on top of them for long extended times. also, i had problems with my schedule and my nail lady,ana's, schedule. so that's out for awhile. my real nails need a break.

i was going to go get some retail therapy, but i just realized it's SNOWING where i am. seriously?! seriously.  i'm from bama. we don't do snow well ... it sure is pretty, but will ruin my plans.

so,here's to good bye to january! you went way to fast! and so far, i've kept my "newnesses". : )

britt

No comments: