Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow much fun ...








I love this toboggan! it's circa 1997! my family hated it!
I wore it one entire Thanksgiving trip to Pigeon Forge
glad I kept it .... : ) 

 
You can't really see the snow. It was a light dusting,
and at this point in the day, snow had not 
fell for a few hours.

 

here's a view from the top of the hill. 
pretty slick walking up a snowy hill when you
don't have boots! just a fun fact for ya!

So yes, the images from those pictures is the cause of my cabin fever! I love my job, and would normally be like, "Oh, extra off day! YaY!" only, i've had several off days lately and i'm all rested up. there's nothing to do,except be on the computer all day (and i now know my neck,eyes,and back dont like extended periods on the computer),eat,sleep or watch tv.

Even if you didn't get snow at your house, i hope at some point you can take a snow day off, with or without snow.

now for the greatest of all events of January ....the national championship game! ROLLLLL TIDE ROLL! rammer jammer we're gonna beat the heck out of you! 







































No comments: