Tuesday, January 5, 2010

if only ...

if only i could muster up the faith to fully depend on the promises i learned,yet already knew, from just the introduction in the Bible study! "Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of Heaven and Earth." Psalm 121:1-2

why do i worry so? God never sleeps (that's actually verse 3. please forgive me, my Bible is in the car), He's ALWAYS there!

so many times we say to family and friends,"we're here for you just let us know what we can do for you". Well, in the south we usually add, or start with, "well bless your heart! is there anything we can do for you?"

what if they said "yes! stay awake and watch over me 24/7 for one week." what would we say? i would probably laugh, and think you were seriously joking!

i'm so excited to get to my homework tonight! i had great intentions of starting it this morning, but the extra 30 minutes in my wonderful bed was so nice!

in other news, my computer is confused at home. i was so excited and was thinking of ways to change up my blog, and blog more. it's become a great relief to me,and i'm learning lots about cooking, and even fitness, by reading other people's blogs. i'd rather sign onto blogger than facebook i think now. the new plan is for kel to see if she can get my computer "un-confused" and if not, then the hard drive is gone. nice,huh?

i can't wait to share some more on what i learn as i journey through Beth Moore's "Stepping Up". i'm really ready to "step up" now.

Until later, B

No comments: