Thursday, January 14, 2010

Seven

ahhh, seven. the perfect number? well we shall see!

my very inspiring,preggo friend, meg, tagged me on her wonderful blog - twopoundsawk.com. i'm sorry for being absent again. why? my computer? yes! you very smart friend ; )  after i get it working, i'm thinking of taking up nerve medicine or some computer degree ... well not really .....

whats the tag you ask? 7 random facts about me. this should be easy! im so very random! : )

1. yes, i was raised in a southern baptist preacher's home and have never read the Bible completely through, or been on a mission trip. God has a different plan for everyone. now, the reading His Word through and through is one i'm currently working on.

2. a few days before my 8th birthday i was outside playing with my mom's half sis (who is 2 years older than me.). my mother's last words to me before going outside that friday afternoon was "Don't get on the trampoline, young lady. we don't have time and you'll get hurt." whatever mom. no i wont. ive never been hurt on one before. well, i talked pam into it, and we were having fun until i fell. fell right down on my left arm. immediately i was sick. immediately i tried covering what i was doing when my mother heard my yells of pain. needless to say, my poor Grandaddy, who was dying of cancer at the time, was so upset i had got hurt at his house. i blamed a hole in the yard and caught myself on a tree. i know. bad me. sister,mom and i went to the er. i broke it in 2 places. had a bday party the next day (the very first day southern adventures opened their water park. thankfully, we were best friends with the owners,and didn't plan the water park for my party.)when i was about 20 or 21 the truth finally came out about what really happened. it's an on going joke around our family.

3. my eyes do something when i talk. i don't know what they do. never have. never seen it, like on a video or anything. i don't know what causes it. it makes me a little insecure. thats the only part of meeting new people i don't like. i love that at work i have a mirrior in front of me,so i can focus my eyes there for that reason. i would LOVE to know what causes it and how to fix it.

4. i'm great with good byes. i don't try to hold on to people, or things. if you dont want to be around, ok. if you do, great! i'm sure we'll be great friends! i have many friends, but only a few close ones. that's wonderful. if the Lord needs you to go on, please don't stay on my account.

5. i would really love to be an event planner. especially showers/teas/weddings. the bad thing is, i don't think i would ever charge for my time, because i honestly love it that much! "those that don't wed, plan" or my other fav "those that dont have a baby, baby sit".

6. i would love to be a funeral director, or own a funeral home. i dony think that women should actually be a funeral director, but i would love to help families plan out how to honor and celebrate the passing of their loved ones. honestly. seriously. it's the last thing you can do for somebody.

7. i've never moved in my life. ever. this maybe changing in the next few years. but,seriously. ive never moved.

so, here's to these 7 lovely ladies .... i want to know 7 random facts about you! dont forget to tag your friends and me!

Stacy
Becky
Kellie
Heather
Emily
Tara
and pam, she doesn't actually blog, but she should, and she's mentioned in here.


Also, let me add here (even though he hates! blogs,and probably doesnt know brittsbusydays exist) a very happy 27th bday to my brother!

Until later, B

1 comment:

Meg said...

Very sweet, Ms. Britt! Loved your answers too. :)