Wednesday, March 3, 2010

wasn't me ...

no way! was it me! that's right! it's time for "not me wednesday"! sorry i been somewhat absent. i actually have been reading, just not posting. my crackblackberry and blogger posts sometimes arent BFF. now i could figure out how to get them to be ... anyways, i haven't forgot about "the week of fives". i even have some posts half way done for it, but now it's time for some "not me"!

it was not me who ....

- forgot several items at the grocery store after my sisnlaw called asking if i wanted to keep the twins last night. nope! wasn't me! ; )

- who forgot that she needed to do laundry last night to have jeans and such for today and the rest of the week, and is doing it now. nope! not me!

- has had a list of stuff to go get, and do for 2  weeks but still hasn't. nope, not me! hey, it hasn't messed anything up really.

- who ran out of shampoo and my Redken Ringlet 07 yesterday, only to find we were out of shampoo on the retail shelf at work too. i would never and we would never do that .... (can we tell one of my things on my to-do list is the beauty supply)

- who is hoping that after a very sweet conversation with my friends at said beauty supply today our salon will have a new sales guy. i would never not like a sales guy that much that i would ask for a new one. nope not me!

- who really wants to run away somewhere hot,beautiful,peaceful and it not cost anything ...

- who took the advice from a fellow blogger, fat bridesmaid (sorry i'm not good on the "linking" you), and bought some pink tulips last night and they were only $5.

- who thinks this week of fives isn't as painful as it once was. nope, it wasn't me who just said that and was honest about it in her heart!

- who did not loose that one client that i sent an email too.

- who is not happy over the above.....

- who really needs to finish up laundry and getting ready to go ....

- who is getting to go with my sis to her ultrasound today and see her baby and hear it's little heartbeat ; )

happy humpday! hope the sun is shining and your hair is fab today!
Britt

No comments: