Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HE already knew

keeping with the "week of the fives", this has been something i have been wanting to share for a LONG time. now, i feel this is the right time.


i didn't know that i was on my way to the worst yet best storm of my life five years ago this week. God did. God knew. God already knew then,five years ago. He knew five years ago,on the last sunday of february of 2005, that "the deal" was going to come blowing in on me at the end of that week. He knew. He knew everything that was going to come.


He always "already knows". i always am so shocked,and tell Him all about it. i'm sure He laughs constantly at me. i used to think that He did things day by day but He has shown and taught me i was wrong.  i firmly believe that before His Son was sent to die on the cross for my sins and because of Their love for me, that He already knew "the deal" was going to happen in march 05.


wow! i'm always in awe and wonder of His ways!




i love southern gospel music (gasp! i know! someone my age actually loving southern gospel music!) and there's a family that sings that i have loved for years! the hoppers. i would love to meet them and wouldn't mind if i could sing like kim hopper, too! they had a song come out several years ago, and my mom (also a fan of the hoppers) shared her cd with me one day.  i never thought about the message of song number six,until BAM! one day God said,"Britt, listen to MY words. yes, you've heard it,now listen."


WOW! to think, God already knows what's instore for tomorrow. that's actually part of the lyrics - "before you face tomorrow's task,God sees it all as in the past ...."








He knows today what's going to happen tomorrow, next week,month,year and in the next second.






today, i'm over whelmed that yes, God already knew ....




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s_a6MTHuHE




i hope you clicked on the link, that it worked, and you were blessed,
Britt

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love southern gospel too! The Gaithers, Ernie Haase, The Ball Brothers...Love it! My mom and I went to see the Gaithers in Huntsville last year.

Meg said...

Beautiful post!

britts busy days said...

really,em? never knew that! i love the gaither's!!! and everyone that comes with them! i especially love lauren talley,misty freeman,and karen peck and new river. i have several of all of those that i sing. oh and some issacs!

and megs, thanks : ) this isn't an easy week, but this year it's become more joyous than ever