Sunday, March 14, 2010

the future

... has me excited,thankful,planning,thinking, planning but most of all praying.

i've had a wonderful weekend! minus all the crazy errands friday night and the fact that one of my church buddy's mother-in-law's had passed away and i had to make a run by the funeral home. my best,kel, is home for a few days for spring break! i'm so excited i surprised her by taking her out to dinner at one of my fav italian places. we shopped, talked, watched a great funny/sad movie, and laughed. i'm so happy she got to come home! i had a premier jewelry party - im obsessed in love with their jewelry. it's all i wear, well almost. and then today was church day. one of my best days of the week! i got to sunday school late thanks to staying up to late,sleeping to late, and that stupid detour on my way there. i got there, and wow! i love my church. i was so excited because i knew something not everyone knew just yet. service was great, lunch with friends was great, back to church to plan decorations for baby showers that we're having the next two weeks, choir practice, then it was time for a special service. one in which we broke ground for a family life center (that's what i knew in ss that not everyone knew yet)! i'm so excited and thankful! a few years ago, we had the thought of building. the plans we had were too much for us in many ways, and it wasn't God's plan for us.

You see, God led us down a path we didn't want to take at first, but looking back it's been the.best.thing.ever! i'm so thankful for faithful leaders of our church that searched and followed God's plan! now, we're being rewarded with a new FLC that we need, like this week! my dad has been voted to be the over see-er of the project by the church. this is a huge blessing for my family,him, and my church.  tuesday, things will really start moving! starting with the ground!

what else is in my future? well this week  other than work... saturday is girls night with the girls from church at my fav place ever, friday is my dad's bday, thurs im off and get to spend extra time with the nephews and hopefully rest up from wednesday, wed - is my off day,spending time with kel and the nephews, and then a LOCKIN at my church for k-6th grade (i loved loved loved lockins when i was younger and am so excited! i hope i can stay up with them! haha!) tues - who knows what after work, and monday i'm hoping holds time for me to get some things done! i'm so far behind on cleaning,book work and yucky tax stuff! april 15 will be here before i know it! yuck-o!

Looking forward to "facing tomorrow because HE live",
Britt

No comments: