Monday, March 8, 2010

where are you weekend?

yes, weekend, where oh where did you go? what's that? you were here with lots of sunshine and wont be back til five more days?! i missed the weekend? what?! fabulous! just fab-u-oh-lous!

ok, so maybe it wasn't that bad, but i feel like i honestly have not had a weekend!

did you notice i didn't post my last "week of five" post? no? good! you see ... it was suppose to be titled," fabulous  flowers for five $$$$$" ... yes, i took the idea from over at fat bridesmaid and bought me some pretty flowers to brighten my mood,day,week and add some color to life. i found some beautiful tulips at walmart for $5!  let me insert here, that my cousin,S, that i work with used to own a florist right next door to where our salon is. my aunt still works there. i have been around flowers a lot in my life, but never had bought any just because. mainly because they die. why waste the money? well, $5 didn't sound like a whole lot to waste (i could've bought some nasty greasy fast food for supper for that afterall), so i took the plunge and bought them. i enjoyed them. i killed them before i got a picture to share. i thought i had brought them back to life, but that was only until i abandoned them yesterday. but just imagine - beautiful, pinkish purplish tuplips opening up slowly on a dining room table, adding color and smiles ... ahhhh .... then to come home friday night and they are laying on that table because you didn't give them water. oh well ...

last week seemed to be the week of rush! rush here, there, everywhere. i'll be honest here. i wasn't in a great mood last week. i just wasn't. i don't know, so please don't ask. if i knew i would have worked it out. so here's what i did this weekend. you might want to brace yourself for all the fun (are we sensing sarcasm yet? gee, i hope so!)

friday night - went to church, worked on a bulletin board for my Girls in Action (GAs) missions class. went to my aunt's to hang with some family. due to some sicknesses and what not, not everyone got to be there. i stayed to late. got home, couldn't get to sleep. bummer.

saturday - at work at 8. finally got 5 minutes to sit and cram in  a  sandwich that a client (the one i go to her house for lunch. the one that i'm currently at her home.) brought me, and i left at 330. i left my money bag there over the weekend, and was to exhausted to turn around and go get it. i literally crashed at home. i felt so very tired! i worked on a skit for my GAs that they needed to do sunday morning,got my Sunday school lesson together, and tried to chill out.

Sunday, my favorite day of the week - i went to walmart and got my GAs doughnuts (note to self: do NOT give girls sugar that early and then need to be quiet) and was at church at 9. they did great on their very little skit! i was so proud! service was wonderful! then i went to lunch with some great friends, back to church, did a bulletin board for the GA classroom, choir practice, then it was time for the evening service. after that was our weekly dinner at a mexican place close by. i had missed the fellowship! it'd been 3 weeks since i had gone! and then i ran and did my walmart shopping. finally, when i got home, i chilled out by watching the oscars! i didn't get to see it all, but what i did. it was amazing! i'm so happy for sandra bullock and the hurt locker!

my dad woke me up at 1 this morning. apparently i had crashed in his recliner. i didn't sleep well, and my neck is now tight! oh well. me and ms jillian micheals are going to meet up again tomorrow. i've had some new motivation. i'm also thinking one reason why it was so easy to put it down, was because i needed something to spice it up with, or some other exercise and not just that. anyways, more on that soon ... maybe this evening i can get a walk in!

it's such a beautiful day here! the sun is oh so lovely and bright! and it's WARM! i love spring! and one of my clients told me today that in the newspaper this morning that the LC Rd detour should come to an end mid - late march! i'm thinking late march! that's right around the corner!

now back to work ... 5 more days til  the next weekend! and letmetellyou im super duper excited about it!

Britt

No comments: