Wednesday, February 17, 2010

not me wednesday

for sometime now kel,my best, has been following blogs and sharing. through her and meg, i too have fallen in love with the blog world. no, sometimes my blog might not make sense to you. it's very random,simple,plain and i don't link you to other blogs or my own past post (mainly b/c i missed that tutorital with kel,or maybe it's that i need one and she's 3 hours away). i've become a follower to several new ones,and am seriously considering deleting my facebook because i enjoy the simple,real life pleasures of blogging. well, in my reading of blogs i found mck mama. i love her posts and photography! she has a "not me mondays" welp friends, i'm about to have a "not me wednesday". if you want to join me, go for it!

let me also add here,once upon a time, "not me" was living at my house. one year for christmas i honestly thought my parents were going to buy "not me" a christmas present. you see,"not me" did a LOT of things - never anything good either! i always expected to find a stocking of coal for "not me". for a house hold with 3 kids within a 5 year span who always put one in the middle of something, "not me" got the blame for a lot! poor mom and dad! we really did, and still do love you more than you'll ever know! i bet "not me" does too!

so here's to Not me Wednesday ...

it was not me:

who is still in my pjs, not showered and ready to go run my errands on my day off.

who has wanted a snow day for years,and when i get the opportunity to have snow all i do is complain.

who has been on the computer for a long time this morning when there are other things to be done.

who has a HUGE pile of clean laundry to be put up

who has a bed that needs to be made,and a room to be cleaned.

who's closet looks like a crazy person went,well, crazy in there and nothing is in it's right spot.

who has not done "the shred" since last wednesday. yes,ms jillian michaels. i see your face on the dvd cover every morning when i get out of bed,and this morning decided to get out of the bed the other way to avoid you starring at me.

worked til almost 10 pm last for a friend and felt exhausted when i finally got home.

who wants to know already what my sis' baby is so i can go shopping.

who wants to know what the baby is so i can figure out baby tea/shower ideas and get it planned before summer.

who already has a full summer on her calendar,after i filled it out yesterday (thank you kel for the most awesome and cute day planner! it's filling up way to fast!)

who really wants to do nothing,yet everything today - everything would include:showering,get ready, wearing my boots(i don't wear them to work b/c i still want to have feet and legs when i'm still behind the chair at 70), going shopping,browsing, and looking for everything for everyone but me. because right now, i refuse to buy clothes for myself. i have lots of clothes in a bin and when i get in those - let the buying begin!

who hasn't really watched what she's been eating. stupid weather. who wants fresh veggies in the snow? hot chocolate,yes!

who stayed up at least 1-2 hours late the 2 nights they were calling for snow because i was hoping for some snow days that never came,thus leaving me tired at work.

who really wants to show and tell some friends to wake up! and take a look around their surroundings and see if that's really where they want to be in the future. b/c i'm beginning to believe, it might not be. just saying ... it sure doesn't look as bright as maybe it once did....

who deleted "friends" off her fb page before this,and is still thinking of so many that i may need to be ...

who really misses some of her closet friends! time,distance,and life has gotten in the way too much lately (and by lately i mean the last year and into this year)

who really isn't sure she's a fan of 2010, but has decided to be positive through it all ....

who is wondering where to meet new people, and yes, maybe a guy. no, i don't want one that goes to a bar,any bar. just a personal prefence there. i don't want to go to other churches in search of that. and i don't necessarily want to date clients ...

who loves her that her nephews are chubby!

who worries about skinny babies ; )

who only wants to hold my nephews today until they have to go home


happy hump day everyone!
Britt

3 comments:

Meg said...

I love your posts, friend! :)

Heather said...

I love your "Not Me Wednesday"!!

britts busy days said...

thanks girls! and i also did not make it out of the house yet. we got teh boys for some extra time. i am going to church though! ; ) not me is holding logan as we speak ; )