Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ive lost 3 things ...

yes, that's right. i've lost three things, well maybe. yesterday yes, today just two. have you figured it out yet? it's nothing much, but its three pounds! i couldn't believe my eyes yesterday and this morning! it's not much, but for me that's not just a negative sign, it's a positive one. i don't know how really. i'm thinking it may something to do with i'm not eating out for lunch at one of these precious small town grease pits. i feel better too! today has just been a very exciting happy day. i've worked and now am on lunch. life is such a blessing! and i'm about to get to see my nephews! my sisnlaw went to the doctor yesterday, and it's very close to time! it's a little early, but it's twins. she's been awesome through it all! she's going to be a wonderful mommy! and my brother, oh wow! he's so excited! i can't wait to see him become the amazing father i know he's going to be! the three pounds aren't the only reason i'm so happy today; i'm usually a very happy person, and i love that about myself. i hope everyone else is having a great day and week! until later .... B

2 comments:

Meg said...

Congrats, girl! That's awesome!!

britts busy days said...

Thanks Meg! I was surprised! I've been inspired by a blog I've been following. You might have heard of it ...twopoundsaweek
: )