Monday, September 28, 2009

i'm slightly overwhelmed ...

yes, very much so, but not in a bad way. sometimes when i think im overwhelmed, i really mean im stressed out. today is different.

fall seems to be in the air! finally! it's the end of september, but i'm in sweet home alabama so i consider october fall. im currently at our family friends home typing this. and ive raised the window in the study, and wow! the breeze, fresh air,sunshine, blue sky, and the trees slightly turning colors has me in a mood to go dig out my precious, cute sweaters! well, maybe not that extreme yet. but seriously! we have had some serious rain this month. i almost thought we were back in april!

the month of september is a month of new on my calendar. i started in the salon where i currently am in september two years ago. our church year starts now too. also, something i thought i couldnt live without ended two years ago in this month.the ending didnt last long, the second week in october it came to a screeching stop though! lately ive been amazed,intoxicated even over God's plan for me. two years ago, i thought i had it all figured out. i didnt,thankfully.i had given sin the lead on my life. it may not have seemed that way to my family and friends, but that was all part of the devil's plan - deception. lies were told and believed. lies were revealed and relationships could have suffered more. please dont misunderstand me - i sin every day. in some way,somehow we all do. it makes me sick to know that about myself. what has me overwhelmed today about this trial i went through, is that God did prevail! i still am friends with the person who i hurt,and who hurt me. they always say they hurt me worse and more than my one time to them. a part of me knows thats true,but a part still wonders. i see now God had and still has something far greater than what i thought i had then. im overwhelmed today knowing HE loves me that much after i kept driving the nails in HIS cross deeper. (thats from an amazing song ive been hearing a lot).

im overwhelmed today also to know that the baby showers, births, wedding showers and weddings are almost over with! woohoo! i have two more weddings, no more wedding showers, one more baby shower, and am waiting the birth of my TWIN nephews and a few more babies this year. but this year is almost over with! we only have 94 days left this year! wow! that has me overwhelmed also!!! someone asked me last night at church after yet another shower, when the next one was. i nearly fainted,shouted for joy, and seconded guess myself when i said,"Probably March. We don't have anyone getting married before October next year so far, and we have some babies that will be here in April and May." the lady almost didnt believe me, and why would she when i couldnt believe it myself! this whole year has been a blur! im hoping with the change of fall, things will some what slow down. well, slightly,maybe ... i wouldnt want to get bored ... hahahaha!

also, im overwhelmed by a friend who i see hurting. something terrible has happened in their life,yet they arent letting go, which is only leading to more destruction. i just want to shake them, yell at them, and reassure them of the promises they shared with me two years ago. only, my situation wasnt nearly what their's is. in sunday school yesterday ( i helped teach 3-6 graders at my church), we studied the 10 commandments. the kids were so caught off guard that no one sin is worse than another. one girl said,"So if i tell a lie thats as bad as mr n(another teacher) killing miss britt?" yes, sweetie! only, lets not hope for that! haha! what my friend is going through is a road ive been on the other side of. this is a friendship that has been a part of my whole life. seriously. since i was a week and half old. we shared a playpen in sunday school. our parents have always been friends, and so forth and so on. im thinking this is something that is in for a huge change. im ready, or preparing, for it. not sure about them. i refuse to be lied to continuously and deceived.my God is bigger than that, and thats not something i want in my life.

my God is so big,loving,forgiving,and merciful that it simply makes me feel one way. Overwhelmed.

until later, B

No comments: