Tuesday, September 29, 2009

changes .....

wow! fall has arrived! i love to see the trees change,and my house! i got home yesterday from work, and my mom had started putting out all her beautiful fall decorations along with some candy corn and the pumpkins!

in my post "ive lost three things" i mentioned there was something coming up i sure wanted to loose more pounds for. well, im not sure if its really ok for me to tell you or not, but im thinking i dont have that many readers sooooo .......

i maybe on a reality tv show.

im not big on reality tv. i LOVE the biggest loser, split ends (my cousin,S, that i work with was on there 2 years ago), and shear genius. sometimes i watch dancing with the stars, but im over that now. i dont watch much tv,especially in the summer, but the fall and winter i add in some time for it.

as i said above, my cousin,S, was on the show Split Ends. he went to petaluma,california and joe hamer,platform artist, came to styles by beverly in new hope,al! im glad i wasnt there for filming then. im an outgoing person, but not as much as most think.

today we are possibly having a client film us working for a little while and take some pictures of us all in the shop doing what we do. S maybe the only one of the show, we dont know for sure yet. we dont even know the name of the show yet, just the entertainment company that called us up.

so, to all of my awesome clients out there, i maybe needing your help! ive been very inspired by meg on the weight loss, and i know prayers are going to need to be sent up! my prayer is that if we are chosen for another show, for God to use it for HIS glory, honor and praise! i dont want anything less. if God is not in it, then i pray it doesnt happen.

"HE said HE can move mountains, move my mountains, move your mountains too" were just words of a song im listening too. the song is "i have to believe" by rita springer. its an amazing song, and its giving me peace on this.

i'll try to keep you updated on the progress of the changes...

until later, B

p.s. the twins maybe here soon! please keep d&l and the babies in your prayers!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Please remember me when you are famous. :)

And thanks for the sweet mention!

Meg said...

So excited for you! (I accidentally hit send before I added that.)

britts busy days said...

I could never forget you Meg!depending on how it works out,I may need you extra on my book! : )