Thursday, October 14, 2010

life....

has been seeming like a broken record lately. is that something that happens when you become an adult?

this pretty much sums up my life - work (mon-tues,thurs-sat), church (wed nights sunday am and pm), and the rest of the time its the added extras of being my own boss, other church work, and family things. the last time i went out was a month ago. i was so exhausted! here's a quick glance at what that one day held for me (not that you really care; i just need to vent) :


woke up, got ready, go to a church(luckily close to my house), started "wedding hair" for a friend/client's wedding at 630 am, did 7 more do's fixed 3 others, and left at noon, drove to the town i work in, cut the twin nephews hair, went home (30 min drive), got ready for the wedding quickly, remembered to grab half a sandwich, went to the wedding, ate a piece of cake as i was leaving (seriously, ate while walking out), home, craft show and dinner with sisnlaw and kel, home again.

that what i did that last time i actually "went out". yep! i think i need a night out! maybe that will fix somethings. i had lots of fun that day, please don't get me wrong! and i slept great that night!

it's just like my life has NO normalcy anymore! i haven't had the want-to for a lot of things. had the "had - to's", so i did those.

i do struggle with saying the word "no", and managing my time. i had really gotten good at it, or so i thought.

good news? i am going to dinner and a movie tomorrow night with liz. that's got me excited! just a night to have fun, laugh, maybe shop for something for me to wear at the hair show im going to sunday ..... oh crap! what to wear?! - sorry for the blurp there - and maybe a venting session if i need one!

and as much as i love my family, i'm kinda hoping there won't be any conversation of them. just what's been going on with us, and have some fun!

Sorry for the rant.

Enjoying the fall colors,
Britt

No comments: