Sunday, May 30, 2010

sometimes

sometimes, i just don't know what to do.

sometimes, i just don't know what to say.

sometimes, i just don't know how to do it.

sometimes, i just don't know why i'm having to even worry about it.

sometimes, i just cry.

sometimes, i feel like i'm in a battle and right in the middle of it all.

sometimes, i wonder if my life will ever be "normal" again.

sometimes, i wonder if i'll ever get to live my life for me.

sometimes, i wonder if it'll ever be my turn - getting my own home, bridal showers/teas, baby shower(s) etc

sometimes, i just want to yell.

sometimes, i want to laugh instead.

sometimes, i just want to take a beach vacation by myself.

sometimes, i wished i lived away from those i love the most.

sometimes, i wondered if those i love, love me even half as much as i love them.

sometimes, i wonder if those that i love the most, ever realize they are 98% of the hurt i feel.

sometimes, i wonder the "sometimes"

but through all the "sometimes", i'm reminded that, though satan gives me those moments, he doesn't get me.
he can try to take away my family, friends, work/clients, money and so much more. but he doesn't get to. God created me. God loves me. God sent His Son to die on the cross for me and my sins so that i can live forever with Him in Heaven. God lets me run to Him when i don't know what to do.

this video is a song that i heard for the first time on this year's Women of Joy conference ...

charles billingsley



~~~ Busy B

No comments: