Tuesday, May 4, 2010

i know,i know ...

it's been a LONG time since you fabulous folks have heard from me!

i'm alive, i'm healthy, i'm content, and i'm busy. busy. busy. but hey, that's how i chose the name after all,right?! yes, and it fits me perfectly.

i've had so many posts in my head, which may  make me seem like a crazy blogger or something, but really it's great therapy for me. and even though i'm not a real therapist, i feel like one at my job. and that's perfectly fine with me. i call those client conversations life lessons. take from them and learn!

lately, i've been asked, "so what's new with you?" well ... i don't want to bore you with details,but nothing really with just me. i have lots of friends having babies, a few having weddings, church is busy, work is steady-super busy. before i knew it april had come and gone, and man oh man! i need a few days of it back!

but here's one super exciting piece of news (i had forgotten i hadn't shared, neither has sister, until heather reminded me today while i was giving her a new "do")

I'M GETTING A NEPHEW!!!!!!

i'm super excited! already had made some baby shower plans, but now i'm ready for more! someone asked me was i upset he's not a girl. really???? first of all, no. every child is a gift from God, no matter the situation. second of all, if i was .... which i was so hoping for a boy anyways and was afraid i was going to hurt sister's feelings by saying so.... what good would it do to be upset? i can't change the baby's gender. sheesh people ....

anyways ... i promise! i'll be back soon! i have some new things i would like to share ....

meanwhile, will you join me in prayer for those in fabulous nashville; albertville,al; and mississippi. i have been through two tornadoes in my life with nothing lost or damaged. i have never lived in a flood - i can't imagine ...

Excited and busy,
Britt

No comments: