Thursday, May 27, 2010

history of today

sorry i've been so absent! i said i was going to do better, but apparently i lied! it's been busy busy around here! i've even celebrated another year. but today is a special day!

33 years ago today my parents got married. very quickly actually. her dad,step mom, sister and her family, as well as the rest of my mom's large family found out she got married an hour later at her high school graduation. *** side note here : my rents would have just about killed  me if i'd got married 7 years ago an hour or two before graduating high school! ***

so happy anniversary to my wonderful parents!

they have taught me so many things! i love to sit back and watch them. it hasn't been easy. there have been fights, laughs, sad tears, happy tears, and through it all, and i do mean ALL, they are still together.

how? through everything they've been through, how are they still together? by faith in their Savior!


another side note here: 12 years ago today sister graduated high school, 9 years ago last saturday on my bday my brother graduated high school, and tomorrow will mark my 7th year mark of being a high school graduate! i can NOT believe it's been seven years! sheesh!

Busy B

No comments: