Thursday, August 6, 2009

yes! i'm a terrible blogger and an AUNT in WAITING!

i know it's been forever ... forgive me! i have no excuse,although i can think of lots for why i have not kept up my blogging. i do enjoy it, i just rarely think too. also, i'm not going to worry with correct grammer rules. sorry. i'm a hair stylist, not an English teacher : )

a great friend of mine has started an awesome and inspiring blog. i've started following it,and wanted to comment on it,and thus began this post.here's an update on me:

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT TO TWIN BOYS! can you sense my excitement?! words can not express my joy! i can't even imagine how it's going to be if i should ever have any children. the Lord has truely blessed my bro and sil! they have waited for this time for a while now! i can't wait for october!!!!

my sister got married. i was busy,busy,busy trying to be the best MOH for her. i hope i did good. she gave me my love, arthor court, deviled egg platter as part of my gift. i couldn't have been happier, well maybe a cruise ; ) jk sis, well maybe .... so now she's married,and is a wonderful step mom to jp(7) and kp (4) - kp is a lot like me,even has the crazy,unruly, curly hair.

this has been the year for weddings and babies! seriously, i've been invited to 15 weddings/baby showers!

my bff since kindergarden is expecting a baby boy - LJ - in 4 days,if not before then. i can't wait! she's been a trooper through her over due pregnancy. it's so hard for me to remember she's married,now she's a mommy : ) wow .... crazy how life passes you by!
my best guy friend, who i've blogged about before, just got married. he blew everyone away with his annoucement that he was getting married, but he's living happily ever after now! i'm so happy for them! their reception was out of this world beautiful and fun!

that's my life! work,church, family having babies and getting married, friends getting married and having babies,and yeah ... that's pretty much it! more to come later ....

No comments: