Friday, August 20, 2010

to pull or not to pull

yes, my friends! that's the question that runs in my mind every time my left jaw throbs another shot of pain.

i have enjoyed being an "adult" for the last few years. right now, not one of those times! i remember back to when i was on my parents WONDERFUL health and dental insurance plans. man, those were the good ole days! and when money came from someone else's pocket! and hard answers to hard questions were answered by my parents, not me!

i struggle with money management. i'm really striving to do better, and have been somewhat. welp! right now, i need a miracle!

i have had this tooth that bothered me exactly 2 years ago this week! random, i know. welp, after this tooth causing no pain or drama for over a year it's decided to become infected. yep, abscessed teeth are no fun!!!!!

and letmetellyou! SO STINKING EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my dentist doesn't do the actual "root canal", but does the crown part - and sheesh! maybe i chose the wrong profession! HA HA HA!

so now, here's the question, do i pull it or spend out the wazoo and a have a root canal?

in the words of meredith grey,"..... we're grown ups now. how did that happen? how can we make it stop?"

No comments: