Thursday, July 22, 2010

busy days and bloggy firsts

folks, i promise! one day i'm going to figure out how to quickly post from my crack blackberry. the only thing about that is, i can't do the fun stuff! like linking, and such. or so i don't think i can't.

so now, yes. i'm a busy,busy,busy,busy gal these days. but i'm still reading your posts! i think everyone is riding in the same boat with me, because it seems like everyone is slowing down on posting and apologizing for the lack of posts. i thought that after college my life wouldn't wait til mid-end august before "normal" took over again. but i'm wondering if that's the case? hmmm...

ok, so thanks to the fabulous Meg, i'm now hooked on Etsy. before now, i have avoided like a plague! i knew what it would cost in the long run! HAHAHA!

i've been wanting to add some new things to my bath room and add a new color in my bedroom. i'm thinking this little beauty here will help with that!

so another first, i just joined in my first blog give away! i'm almost tempted to tell you not to, but i love competition. so go on to twopoundsawk aka Meg, and join in the fun!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Thanks, doll! Good luck...I love that print too! Etsy is awesome. Don't go near the jewelry or baby clothes. LOL