Tuesday, June 8, 2010

hello alabama summer!

hello to all of you beautiful people too! wow! i remember the summer time as a child. man! childhood is kind of wasted,somewhat,on childhood! i would LOVE to have a few weeks off - no worries of how my bills will be paid, how my wonderful clients would feel about my absence, or what i would do. would it be ok to do the things i did back when i was a kid? probably not so much. for one, my sibs and liz are grown up too, and i don't think we could get by with playing on the "dirt road" or hide-and-go-seek in the dark at night.

even though the twins are eight,yes i said eight, months old now, i have got the pleasure of showing them "lightening bugs". oh! i used to love to catch them, put 'em in jars in my room, and then would come morning. some hard lessons there. bugs live outside for a reason!

and when i was a kid there was one thing bama summers always had that this curly headed thing always hated until now ...

humidity! wow! it's seriously has rained at home or work every.single.day.this. month! sheesh! however, the curls are L-O-V-I-N-G it! i'm in shock i think!never eva have i liked,enjoyed, or loved the humidity! i'm thinking it has something to do with the curl,good hair day,life saving products i was introduced to a few months ago!

remember when i said i would have like a week of beauty? well, i did ...click here. well, hopefully next week!not that i think i have enough beauty tips to last a week,but as much as i dont do blog now, i'll be ok there!

hope you're enjoying some summertime fun! i need a pool, a tan, and some down time!

Busy B

2 comments:

Heather said...

I hate the humidity!! If I had awesome curly hair like you I would probably love it as much as you lol!

Your blog background is so pretty!

britts busy days said...

this is the only year i've liked it! i promise! and thanks! i thought i had done something wrong b/c i wasn't seeing it, then kel told me i had it right!