Thursday, October 27, 2011

just like that ... six months have past

if you're from alabama, you'll understand this post a little better!

six months ago today the worst tornado event occurred all over this wonderful state! the images are still as heart breaking as when i first saw them. the tornadoes left my area in a power outage for 5 days for me, give or take for others. i have some clients, family and friends who work for our wonderful utility company who worked like no one before! a huge thank you to their families for sharing! my own brother, who works for my county's water dept, worked like a poor ole crazy man!

also, six months ago my precious papa had a MAJOR surgery - yes, at about midnight during the first night of the power outage when there was very limited communication b/c of lines being down and such.

i can't believe it's been six months! so much has happened since then!

and, so much is happening still! i have lots to update soon i promise!

my last post was about my pastor being so sick. he passed away Friday, October 14 on the last word of the last verse of "Amazing Grace" that his wife and 4 children were singing to him as they were standing around his hospital bed. precious precious precious!

No comments: