Tuesday, March 1, 2011

spring fever

has sprung! i'm ready to hear everyone start saying."what a lovely, nice,pleasant,and LONG spring we're having!"

yes! i'm ready for sunshine, yellow box flops, happy days, daylight savings time!, new OPi nail polish colors!, and grills going outside!

my mind is racing with lots of things right now. for one, i'm thankful February is over with! yes, it was a good month. a crazy, fast,busy month! the new plan of healthy living got cut out somewhat.

March is going to be different. Did you hear me? I promise! I have so much coming up that I want to be healthier.

Last week, on my off day, my mom and I took my twin nephews for a few minutes to play outside. I was literally jogging all over our front yard. never once did i get winded. what?! yep! i felt awesome the whole time! before that i was chasing one nephew on way in our house and the other the other way. we were playing hide-go-seek, or at least the 16  almost 17 month old version of that game : )

the whole time i felt great! picking up 50+ pound of nephews (when holding them together), running, bending up and down, crawling, laughing, etc i'm sure burned a lot of calories.

i keep thinking of that day, and of them and my other sweet,precious, HAPPY nephew and it makes me yearn for the big results yesterday!!!!!!!

so, here's to small results today, this week and this month!

here's to doing and planning for me. that seriously made me cringe. this is something i'm not use to ....

Happy March ya'll!

1 comment:

Heather said...

This weather is amazing! I love nail polish too, and bought 3 new colors this past weekend from CVS. They have a set of different colors for $1.99 each!! So glad we are getting a Spring this year!