Friday, April 9, 2010

weekend of joy

Hello all! Sorry I've seemed somewhat absent lately. I have been reading,but have had zero time for posting! Sorry!

As you know,I'm self-employeed,and April 15 is less than a week a away (insert panic attack her ...). And this year,Meg is making that day great for me! Well not really just for me. She finally finds out what the baby is! I'm so excited! I have been working very hard on my tax stuff and delivered it to my accountant yesterday. Letmejusttellya,I'm SO thankful God did not want me to have an office job!

Right now,I'm on a huge charter bus,in the parking lot of a lodge where I'll be all weekend! A 3 day weekend at that!A group of ladies,of all ages, are attending Phil Waldrip's Women of Joy Conference.

Last year was my first year to attend,and it was amazing! I can hardly wait for what's to come this year! Plus,anytime I'm with my church family its an awesome,fun time. Then add Pigeon Forge and shopping at the outlets on Saturday - what's better?

Hope your weekend is filled with joy!

See you monday! Or possibly sunday night!
Britt

1 comment:

Meg said...

Thanks for the sweet mention, B! Can't wait to share our news Thursday...hope that does make Tax Day a little better for you. LOL :) Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend at the conference -- so glad you enjoyed it!