Thursday, June 26, 2008

OK ... so it's no surprise to me i'm no good at keeping this updated....

SO here's a little update from my busy days .....


My room is D-O-N-E DONE!!!!! yay! my dad was my life saver, painter, trim contractor, curtain hanger, mini blind hanger, and boss! not sure what i would have done without him! i love him so much anyways, and i'll always cherish these past few weeks of learning why and how he does what he does for a living.

I'm headed to VEGAS!!!!!!!!! woohoo! i've never flown before! how awesome!!!! i'll leave on a saturday and back on wednesday. just the right time! i'm very excited!

I house sat last week for a co-worker of mine. really i was dog sitting for an inside dog. i've learned i'm not a dog person, and how to get in a house when you lock yourself out. yes. i locked myself out. stupid dog's fault partly. if,in fact, i ever have an inside dog, i will have a very small fenced in area and a doggie door for it to go as it pleases. I was offered an all expense trip to PCB for 5 days for dog sitting, but i'm not going. for several reasons. and i'm fine with that.

as my previous post stated that i had been a good bit of reflecting; i'm still going through it all, but it's all good. i'm amazed at God's grace and just how powerful and great HE and HIS will are!

hope life is treating you well .. .. .. .. ..

No comments: