Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ok, so for a long while I have been a half-way,faithful reader of my sister's and other friends blogs on here and decided ... maybe I would become a blogger too. We'll see how long this new addicition last! Today, like every Wednesday -- IM OFF! I haven't accomplished anything just yet, but I have a busy and fun day ahead of me! I have lunch with an old friend from Woodville,KJ, who I haven't seen since October I believe. Then I plan on going to look for new bedding for my room, which I'm planning to start the remodeling within the next month. At some point I will go to visit my cousin,KB,who is being treated for cluster miagraines. I have supper plans tonight with Meg and Liz, then church/business meeting and choir. I'm thinking now that I'm seeing what all I have to do today, maybe it would be smart of me to leave the computer and get ready!

No comments: